Personal Injury Lawyers No Win No Fee
Personal Injury Helpline offers free advice to any person thinking of claiming compensation for an injury. If you’re concerned about the costs involved with seeking legal counsel, you have no obligation to commence a claim by speaking with us. However, if you are ready to take legal action, we can offer you a guaranteed No Win No Fee service provided by a specialist panel of lawyers.
What does No Win No Fee mean?
No Win No Fee means exactly that. This arrangement takes the financial risk out of making a personal injury claim. If we don’t win any compensation for your claim, you won’t have to pay your legal fees. This arrangement covers all outlays relating to your case, including medical reports, expert exports, registration searches, and police reports. If your case is not successful, you have no obligation to pay any money toward the expenses incurred by obtaining those reports.
How are fees calculated?
Any legal fees incurred are calculated according to a scale. In most cases, your claim will be reviewed by an independent assessor to ensure you only pay for the work that is actually performed for you as determined by a nonpartisan body. You won’t pay any legal fees upfront, with payment being delayed until your case has been resolved.
If you choose to engage with our partner legal team, we will fund your claim from start to finish. Should we refer you to a specialist law firm, it will be on a No Win No Fee basis. Under this arrangement, any outlays that may not be recoverable in the unlikely event of a loss will also be covered. Any variations to this agreement will be between you and the firm and can, of course, be discussed with us at any time.
No Win No Fee lawyers are closely regulated and must abide by strict laws when providing legal services via this type of arrangement. If you are successful in pursuing damages, your legal costs will be deducted from the compensation you receive. Under Australian law, you will always be awarded the majority of damages.
What legal services are included in No Win No Fee?
Our No Win No Fee lawyers work across a range of legal services, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents – If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation
- Work accidents – Workplace injuries occur in every industry, often due to the negligent actions of employers
- Public place accident claims – Our public liability lawyers can help you determine your entitlement to claim damages for an injury sustained in public
- TPD claims – Total and permanent disability claims can be used to sustain your quality of life if an illness or injury has prevented you from earning income
- Medical negligence claims – Our medical negligence lawyers can assist you with seeking compensation for injuries or illness caused by substandard healthcare.
If you are unsure whether the type of legal counsel you require is covered by our No Win No Fee service, contact Personal Injury Helpline today. We can advise you on the best course of legal action and put you in touch with a specialist personal injury lawyer.
Get A Free Claim Assessment Today
*Obligation free and completely confidential